1910 University Drive
Boise, ID 83725
Built in the spring of 1982 at a cost of $17.5 million, Taco Bell Arena (formerly known as The Pavilion) seats 12,380 people and offers a 17,472 sq. ft. exhibition area accommodating 110 booths (10'x10') with direct access from two loading bays.
Stay at Oxford Suites Boise -
We are just minutes from Taco Bell Arena!
Our Complimentary Amenities include:
- Full Hot Breakfast Buffet
- Evening Reception (excluding Sundays) featuring appetizers and your choice of wine, beer or soft drinks
- High Speed Wireless Internet Access
- Premium Bedding
- Boise Airport Shuttle 7:00am - 11:00pm daily
- Indoor Pool, Kiddie Pool & Spa
- Sauna, Steam Room and Fitness Center
Call 208.322.8000 today or
Book Your Reservations Now!
(Taco Bell Arena Website)