1910 University Drive
Boise, ID 83725
Built in the spring of 1982 at a cost of $17.5 million, Taco Bell Arena (formerly known as The Pavilion) seats 12,380 people and offers a 17,472 sq. ft. exhibition area accommodating 110 booths (10'x10') with direct access from two loading bays.
Stay at Oxford Suites Boise
We are just minutes from Taco Bell Arena!
Our Complimentary Amenities include:
- Full Hot Breakfast Buffet
- Evening Reception (excluding Sundays) featuring appetizers and your choice of wine, beer or soft drinks
- High Speed Wireless Internet Access
- Premium Bedding
- Boise Airport Shuttle 7:00am - 11:00pm daily
- Indoor Pool, Kiddie Pool & Spa
- Sauna, Steam Room and Fitness Center
Call 208.322.8000 today or
Book Your Reservations Now!
Subject to availability - restrictions apply
(Taco Bell Arena Website)