Parkcenter on Parkcenter Blvd
October 11, 2015
The City Of Trees Marathon events are USATF certified courses, and the marathon is a Boston Marathon Qualifier. Chips will be used to assure accurate timing, you must wear a chip to be timed in the events. The chip must be returned immediately following the races to avoid any fees associated with the un-returned chip. The course is marked with white powder, and there are mile markers indicating the half and full miles. Hope to see you there!
8:00 am Marathon
9:00 am Half-Marathon
Enjoy this great race and stay at
Oxford Suites Boise
We are less than 15 minutes from Parkcenter
Our Complimentary Amenities include:
- Full Hot Breakfast Buffet
- Evening Reception (excluding Sundays) featuring appetizers and your choice of wine, beer or soft drinks
- High Speed Wireless Internet Access
- Premium Bedding
- Boise Airport Shuttle 7:00am - 11:00pm daily
- Indoor Pool, Kiddie Pool & Spa
- Sauna, Steam Room and Fitness Center
Call 208.322.8000 today - ask about our special Rest Easy Play Hard rates or
Book Your Reservations Now!
Subject to availability - restrictions apply.
(City of Trees Marathon Website)