June 8, 2013
Ironman 70.3 Boise includes a 1.2 mile swim, 56 mile bike ride and 13.1 mile run beginning at 12:00 pm MDT. Athletes will swim Lucky Peak Reservoir, and tour the Boise Greenbelt as well as downtown Boise. This event is an official qualifier for the 2013 World Championship 70.3 taking place at Lake Las Vegas in Henderson, Nevada.
The event is expected to draw over 2000 competitors so make your reservations today!
Stay at Oxford Suites Boise - ranked #1 Hotel in Boise by TripAdvisor
Our Complimentary Amenities include:
- Full Hot Breakfast Buffet
- Evening Reception (excluding Sundays) featuring appetizers and your choice of wine, beer or soft drinks
- High Speed Wireless Internet Access
- Premium Bedding
- Boise Airport Shuttle 7:00am - 11:00pm daily
- Indoor Pool, Kiddie Pool & Spa
- Sauna, Steam Room and Fitness Center
Call 208.322.8000 today - ask about our special Rest Easy Play Hard rates or
Book Your Reservations Now!
Subject to availability - restrictions apply.
(Iron Man 70.3 Website)