Please be advised that the City of Boise is requiring that all individuals, including visitors, wear a cloth face covering when they are interacting with others who are not members of their household in public and private spaces. We ask for your assistance in complying with this code by wearing a cloth face covering when you are outside of your hotel room.
Conveniently located adjacent to the Boise Spectrum, you can enjoy the Edwards 21 Screen Theatre, IMAX Theatre, and a multitude of shops and restaurants.
From Boise Airport: Take Interstate 84 West, 4 Miles to Cole Rd. Exit 50-A and turn right on Cole Rd., then right on Overland Rd. Staying in the right lane, turn right on Entertainment Ave.
Whether you're in town for work or for a vacation, Boise offers something exciting for everyone all year round.
What's Nearby/Things To Do:
- Bogus Basin Mountain Recreation Area
- Boise Art Museum
- Boise, Idaho Arts & Culture
- Boise, Idaho Golf Courses
- Boise, Idaho Shopping & Entertainment
- Boise, Idaho Sports
- Boise, Idaho Universities and Colleges
- Boise State Football
- LDS Boise Idaho Temple
- Morrison Center
- Roaring Springs Water Park
- ExtraMile Arena at Boise State University
- Zoo Boise
Upcoming Area Events:
- The Farmstead Corn Maze & Pumpkin Festival, Meridian, Idaho, September 18, 2020 to October 31, 2020
- Linder Farms Pumpkin Patch & Corn Maze, Boise, Idaho, September 18, 2020 to October 31, 2020
- Boise State University Football Games, Boise, Idaho, October 24, 2020 to November 28, 2020
- Canyon County Christmas Show, Nampa, Idaho, November 20-22, 2020
- Winter Garden aGlow, Boise, Idaho, November 26, 2020 to January 2, 2021
- Lifetime - Turkey Day Run Boise, Boise, Idaho, November 26, 2020
- Downtown Boise Holiday Tree Lighting, Boise, Idaho, November 27, 2020
- Boise Christmas Show, Boise, Idaho, December 4-6, 2020
- Boise State Winter Commencement, Boise, Idaho, December 19, 2020 to December 18, 2021
- Idaho Wedding Experience, Nampa, Idaho, January 16, 2021