To ensure your safety and to comply with CDC recommendations, face coverings are required for individuals who have not yet been vaccinated.
Conveniently located adjacent to the Boise Spectrum, you can enjoy the Edwards 21 Screen Theatre, IMAX Theatre, and a multitude of shops and restaurants.
From Boise Airport: Take Interstate 84 West, 4 Miles to Cole Rd. Exit 50-A and turn right on Cole Rd., then right on Overland Rd. Staying in the right lane, turn right on Entertainment Ave.
Whether you're in town for work or for a vacation, Boise offers something exciting for everyone all year round.
What's Nearby/Things To Do:
- Bogus Basin Mountain Recreation Area
- Boise Art Museum
- Boise, Idaho Arts & Culture
- Boise, Idaho Golf Courses
- Boise, Idaho Shopping & Entertainment
- Boise, Idaho Sports
- Boise, Idaho Universities and Colleges
- Boise State Football
- LDS Boise Idaho Temple
- Morrison Center
- Roaring Springs Water Park
- ExtraMile Arena at Boise State University
- Zoo Boise
- Adventure in Boise
Upcoming Area Events:
- Boise State University Football Games, Boise, Idaho, September 11, 2021 to November 20, 2021
- The Farmstead Corn Maze & Pumpkin Festival, Meridian, Idaho, September 17, 2021 to October 30, 2021
- Idaho Steelheads Hockey, Boise, Idaho, October 22, 2021 to April 16, 2022
- Boise Marathon, Boise, Idaho, October 24, 2021
- Wintry Market, Boise, Idaho, November 13-14, 2021
- Canyon County Christmas Show, Nampa, Idaho, November 19-21, 2021
- Idaho Snow Show, Boise, Idaho, November 19, 2021
- Drive-Thru Animated Light Show, Boise, Idaho, November 19, 2021 to January 2, 2022
- Winter Garden aGlow, Boise, Idaho, November 24, 2021 to January 1, 2022
- Lifetime - Turkey Day Run Boise, Boise, Idaho, November 25, 2021
- Boise State Winter Commencement, Boise, Idaho, December 18, 2021