Please be advised that the City of Boise is requiring that all individuals, including visitors, wear a cloth face covering when they are interacting with others who are not members of their household in public and private spaces. We ask for your assistance in complying with this code by wearing a cloth face covering when you are outside of your hotel room.
Conveniently located adjacent to the Boise Spectrum, you can enjoy the Edwards 21 Screen Theatre, IMAX Theatre, and a multitude of shops and restaurants.
From Boise Airport: Take Interstate 84 West, 4 Miles to Cole Rd. Exit 50-A and turn right on Cole Rd., then right on Overland Rd. Staying in the right lane, turn right on Entertainment Ave.
Whether you're in town for work or for a vacation, Boise offers something exciting for everyone all year round.
What's Nearby/Things To Do:
- Bogus Basin Mountain Recreation Area
- Boise Art Museum
- Boise, Idaho Arts & Culture
- Boise, Idaho Golf Courses
- Boise, Idaho Shopping & Entertainment
- Boise, Idaho Sports
- Boise, Idaho Universities and Colleges
- Boise State Football
- LDS Boise Idaho Temple
- Morrison Center
- Roaring Springs Water Park
- ExtraMile Arena at Boise State University
- Zoo Boise
Upcoming Area Events:
- Boise State Spring Commencement, Boise, Idaho, May 7-8, 2021
- Northwest Premier Invitational, Boise, Idaho, May 7-9, 2021
- Idaho State Cup Soccer Tournament, Boise, Idaho, May 28-31, 2021
- Experience Idaho Expo, Boise, Idaho, June 5, 2021
- Anime Oasis Dynamite, Boise, Idaho, June 25-27, 2021
- Idaho Botanical Garden Summer Concert Series, Boise, Idaho, June 29, 2021 to September 10, 2021
- Boise Twilight Criterium, Boise, Idaho, July 10, 2021
- Snake River Stampede, Nampa, Idaho, July 20-24, 2021
- Nampa Festival of the Arts, Nampa, Idaho, August 14-15, 2021