Conveniently located adjacent to the Boise Spectrum, you can enjoy the Edwards 21 Screen Theatre, IMAX Theatre, and a multitude of shops and restaurants.
From Boise Airport: Take Interstate 84 West, 4 Miles to Cole Rd. Exit 50-A and turn right on Cole Rd., then right on Overland Rd. Staying in the right lane, turn right on Entertainment Ave.
Whether you're in town for work or for a vacation, Boise offers something exciting for everyone all year round.
What's Nearby/Things To Do:
- Bogus Basin Mountain Recreation Area
- Boise Art Museum
- Boise, Idaho Arts & Culture
- Boise, Idaho Golf Courses
- Boise, Idaho Shopping & Entertainment
- Boise, Idaho Sports
- Boise, Idaho Universities and Colleges
- Boise State Football
- LDS Boise Idaho Temple
- Roaring Springs Water Park
- Taco Bell Arena at Boise State University
- Zoo Boise
Upcoming Area Events:
- Linder Farms Pumpkin Patch & Corn Maze, Boise, Idaho, September 22, 2017 to October 31, 2017
- Boise State Broncos vs. Wyoming Cowboys, Boise, Idaho, October 21, 2017
- Boise State Broncos vs. Nevada Wolf Pack, Boise, Idaho, November 4, 2017
- Boise State Broncos vs. Air Force Falcons, Boise, Idaho, November 18, 2017